Thursday, December 28, 2006

From a Distance

I saw you today. You don't who I am and I don't know your name but you moved me...

I learned your name today. I went out of my way to walk into your office, using some poor excuse as an explanation of business...your eyes were enchanting...they pulled me deep into you, and called me further.

I sat and talked to you today. Your voice was sweet as a summer breeze and I forgot who I was.

I walked with you today. We talked and laughed...about nothing...and everything. Just to hear your voice say my name...that would have been enough.

I took you out today. My mind raced with hope...

I kissed you today. Your lips were soft. I don't remember much after that...I awoke in my bed late that night...my blood burned...

I fell into you today. I haven't walked past the gates of heaven as yet...but if I did, I'd swear I'd be back inside you...I kissed you down your spine...felt your skin, and you took me away...I still burn for you...

I fell in love with you today. It wasn't our friends, our laughing, your smile, or the way you feel when you're wrapped around me. It was the way the sun ran across your face as you closed your eyes while bathing in its rays...

I married you today. Your dress was flowing and your hair caught the breeze. You purified me and made me anew...

I stood in confusion. You walked away from me and in flash I am back on Earth...your skin no longer touching mine. You didn't mean too; you were standing next to me.

I am watching you walk away...I will follow.

No comments: