Saturday, February 09, 2008

Inexplicable

She was there inexplicably...

Her quiet, soft, stand-offish demeanor betrayed her true character...at least to everyone except me...

She was full of passion...

I could tell in the way she gently sucked the minute drops of her beverage from her lips...

Even though it wasn't meant to be, it was so soft and sensual...it was just in her nature...

She sat on the couch across from me, she drew her knee up so she could rub her leg...

Her hand slowly traced the exterior of her high black boots...then to her skin...

It was just a glimpse, but her skin was beautiful, I could tell her legs were shapely and smooth...

She touched herself as if her skin was a child, begging to be caressed...

I was begging, screaming, in my mind...touch me...caress me...

I had to feel her...

She didn't know it, but at that moment I was her slave...

2 comments:

RafaƂ Gadomski said...

This piece is pretty nice!

crime analyst said...

Thanks RG...You Da Man!!