Friday, October 20, 2006

A Nightmare, Nothing More...

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Being that this is my first blog on this site I wish to discuss my entries as you will read them. They will be dark, some will be disturbing, however I would hope that they are also enlightening.

I am a crime fighter of sorts. I spend my days analyzing crime through the victimization of others. I see crime through numbers, maps, reports, theories, behaviors, perversions, needs, desires, and finances. I do not receive gratification through the discharge of a weapon and the destruction of vile flesh...nor do I feel a sense of satisfaction for placing handcuffs on a suspect and placing them in confinement. No, I sit in a well-lit office...in the shadows of my mind. I try to understand the why, the when, and the how soon...

You will have to excuse my cynical nature, and my, at times, inappropriate humor. It can be truly out of place. Just know that I can't release what circles in my head in anyway gratifying except for on these pages...and other more private ways...but I don't write about that...usually.

I look forward to your comments...

No comments: